ELECTRICAL MEMBER BENEFITS
Enhancing Lifelong Skills
We are only as good as the people that serve our customers.
Learning opportunities for member employees.
IMARK Group is committed to doing what it can to help our members develop their company’s employees with a particular emphasis on product and application knowledge.
IMARK Electrical offers the following training resources all of which can be accessed via the IMARK website:
- IMARK University, powered by BlueVolt.com features over 600 web-based learning modules on key products and their applications. All training is available free of charge to all member employees and can be taken at any time 24/7. The typical course takes 10-20 minutes to complete. Individual employees earn a modest monetary award for successful completion of courses through IMARK University.
- Through our partnership with the National Association of Innovative Lighting Distributors (NAILD), IMARK Electrical member employees can enroll in any/all of the following fee-based courses:
- Lighting Specialist I training on the Fundamentals of Lighting
- Lighting Specialist II training on Advance Selling Skills
- Lighting Specialist C training on Lighting Controls.
Selling in 6 ™ by Mark Jewell (Skills necessary to sell more lighting system upgrades and retrofits)
The Selling in 6 fee-based training system is composed of 300 (6-minute) sessions that provide an ‘irrigation drip’ style of learning that users can tackle at the place and time of their choosing.
- IMARK members can gain access to the NAED Learning Center—whether or not your company is a member of NAED, our industry’s trade association.